Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Q KOD RADIO AMATUR LENGKAP

Q - Code Amateur Radio

QAV -I am calling
QCM -There seems to defect in your transmission
QIF -(calling station) is using ... (frequency)
QRA -The name of my station is ...
QRB -The distance between our station is ...
QRG -Your exact frequency in khz is ...
QRH -Your frequency varies
QRI -Your note varies
QRJ -Your signals are very weak
QRK -The intelligibility of your signal is (1 to 5)
QRL -I am busy
QRM -There is interference
QRN -I am being troubled by atmopheric noise
QRO -Increase power
QRP - Reduce power
QRQ -Send faster ( ... words per minute)
QRR -I am ready for automatic operation
QRS -Send more slowly ( ... words per minute)
QRT -Stop sending / close down
QRU -I have nothing for you
QRV -I am ready
QRW -Please tell ... that I am calling him
QRX -I will call you again
QRY -Your turn is ... (number etc)
QRZ -You are being called by ...
QSA -The strength of your signal is ... (S1-S9)
QSB -Your signal is fading
QSD -Your keying is defective
QSI -I have been unable to break in on your transmission
QSK -I can hear between my signals (ie. I am using break-in)
QSL -I give you acknowledgement of receipt
QSM -Repeat the last message
QSN -I did hear you on ...
QSO -I can communicate with ... direct
QSP -I will relay to ...
QSR -Repeat your call on the calling frequency
QSS -I will use the working frequency ... khz
QSU -Reply on this frequency (or on ... khz)
QSV -Please send a series of "V's"
QSX -I am listening to ... (call) on ... (khz)
QSY - Move to .... khz (Frequency)
QSZ -Send each word or group twice
QTH -My location is .....
QTR -The exact time is .....

The Q Code used by amateurs

QRL -Frequency in use / busy
QRM -Interference from other station
QRN -Interference from static / electrical equipment
QRO -High power
QRP -Low power
QRS -Send more slowly
QRT -Closing down
QRU -That's all from me
QRX -Standby
QRZ -Who is calling me
QSB -Fading
QSL -Confirmation of info / QSL Card
QSO -Contact between stations
QSY -Change frequency
QTH -Location

No comments:

Post a Comment